How do I place an order?
- Schools/organisations. You will need to login when you wish to order services. If you wish to set up a new account for your school or organisation, please click the 'Login/Register' button on the top right hand side of any page and complete and submit the 'Create new account' form. This form will be processed by the Services for Schools Team and you will receive notification as soon as your account has been set up. Once set up, the Headteacher (or other nominated account holder) will be able to nominate additional users to allow them to order services on behalf of the school or organisation.
- Individuals. Customers purchasing by card will be required to create an account as part of the purchasing process. Please note that this account will not automatically allow you to purchase on behalf of a school or organisation. If you are an existing credit card account holder and you wish to make purchases on behalf of a school or organisation you will need to submit a 'Request to order on behalf of an organisation' form. A link to this form can be found on your 'My account' page when you are logged in to the website.
- Price on Application (POA). There are several service offers which are Price on Application. For services which are Price on Application you will be given the opportunity to complete a brief request for a quote which will be submitted to the relevant service area who will then contact you to discuss your requirements. A bespoke quotation/proposal will then be provided for you to accept.
- Manual ordering/order form. If you do not wish to use the website for ordering, we do offer a manual ordering process. A blank order form can be downloaded from our How to order page. For service offers that are Price on Application, enter the product code and the service will contact you to discuss your requirements. The order form can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 020 8820 7359, or posted to Services for Schools, Hackney Learning Trust, 1 Reading Lane, Hackney, London E8 1GQ.
Who can place an order?
Most of the products offered on this website are only suitable for purchase by schools or other organisations and will be charged by invoice. However there are some products that may be purchased by individuals via credit card.
Who do I contact if I forget or lose my login details?
- Click the 'Login/Register' button on the top right hand side of any page, click on ‘Reset your password’ and follow the instructions; OR
- Contact the system administrator in the services for schools team on 020 8820 7378 who will be able to reset your login details for you.
How do I find out more details about the services?
If you need further information on any service offer please make contact either by phone or email to the contact shown against each service or email email@example.com.
What is the cancellation policy?
Please refer to our Cancellation policy for information.
When do we get invoiced?
- All service offers that are purchased on an annual subscription basis are invoiced at the start of the subscription period.
- Packages of support comprising more than one day of support are invoiced following confirmation of the order.
- CPD packages and courses run at the Tomlinson Centre are invoiced following confirmation of the order.
- For services which are purchased as a result of a specific quote or bespoke proposal, the invoicing terms will be specified at the time of the quote or proposal.
- Payroll services are invoiced every 3 months.
- All other services are invoiced upon delivery.
Note: By agreement between the customer and Hackney Learning Trust, invoicing for subscription services and service and CPD packages may be split between financial years where this is appropriate.