SIMS is central to the effective management of schools. Our SIMS specialists will ensure that the continuing use and development of SIMS meets your school’s needs. They will also provide advice, training, consultancy, support and awareness of current developments in the software.
Our SIMS support package includes:
- core SIMS, Attendance, Reporting, SEN, Personnel, Statutory Returns, Assessment, Discover, Behaviour Management, Interventions, FMS (Technical), Teacher App, Parent App, SIMS Pay, SIMS In Touch, SIMS Dinner Money, Exams Organizer and Course Manager
- remote access to school computer systems to facilitate quicker direct problem solving
- access via the MIS website to support documentation and guidance notes for all supported processes in SIMS as well as providing advice, interpretation and an understanding of statutory requirements and school management processes, e.g. Admissions, End of Year, End of Key Stages, Attendance, Behaviour Management, Interventions and Assessment
- priority support during inspections
- remote termly SIMS upgrades, deployment of patches, fixes and filesets for SIMS and FMS
- nightly back-ups of SIMS, FMS, SOLUS3 and Discover databases
- access to a broad range of high quality staff training and developing opportunities
"The SIMS team is a great support service and is always on hand to help in any queries that the school may have. We really appreciate all the hard work, care and dedication that the SIMS team shows to our school on a daily basis. They are an irreplaceable service. Thank you to the SIMS team. "
Abeo Ward, Benthal Primary School
IT Services Team
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote