Do you want to run your school at its most efficient, with the most streamlined processes? Our SIMS support package will make sure you can do just that, with the help of our recognised CAPITA SIMS accredited team of experts.
We know that the effective management of your school relies on the successful continued use of SIMS, and our truly comprehensive support package promises that you’ll get the most from your investment.
On top of unlimited service desk support from our specialist team, the service also includes three scheduled training visits a year, proactive strategy advice, and up to date information on all the latest SIMS developments.
- core SIMS, Attendance, Reporting, SEN, Personnel, Statutory Returns, Assessment, Discover, Behaviour Management, Interventions, FMS (Technical), Teacher App, Parent App, SIMS Pay, SIMS In Touch, SIMS Dinner Money, Exams Organizer and Course Manager
- remote access to school computer systems to facilitate quicker direct problem solving
- access via the MIS website to support documentation and guidance notes for all supported processes in SIMS as well as providing advice, interpretation and an understanding of statutory requirements and school management processes, e.g. Admissions, End of Year, End of Key Stages, Attendance, Behaviour Management, Interventions and Assessment
- priority support during inspections
- remote termly SIMS upgrades, deployment of patches, fixes and filesets for SIMS and FMS
- nightly back-ups of SIMS, FMS, SOLUS3 and Discover databases
- access to a broad range of high quality staff training and developing opportunities
What our customers think
"The SIMS Team at Hackney Learning Trust provide an excellent service and can always be relied upon. They are good at communicating developments of SIMS products which may be beneficial to schools. The team also go the extra mile with regards to answering school queries promptly, for example, if information from SIMS is required for a governors' meeting or a pending Ofsted inspection. In my opinion, the HLT SIMS team fully deserve accreditation as the quality of service is excellent."
Jatin Shamji – Daubeney Primary School
Why you should choose us
Whether it’s preparing for an Ofsted inspection, performance reporting or simplifying your administrative tasks, our SIMS support package is designed to help your achieve your goals. Contact us today to find out why we’ve been supporting schools like yours for over a decade.
IT Services Team
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote