Price per year for academies and non maintained schools. Free for Hackney maintained schools.
Our structured programme of support is based on growing a strong relationship and professional dialogue, usually, through termly visits, each with a particular focus. Every school will have an allocated Leadership and Management Adviser to work with school leaders throughout the year.
Benefits to schools:
- Helps develop the leadership and management expertise in your school
- Validates the school’s quality of outcomes, teaching and learning, assessment, personal development, behaviour and well-being, leadership and management
- Helps you identify the key priorities for improvement
The programme will consist of:
- Visit 1 (autumn term) - focus on outcomes and standards, Headteacher Performance Management – external support for governors (optional)
- Visit 2 (spring term) - focus on quality of teaching, assessment and pupils’ attitudes to learning
- Visit 3 (summer term) - focus on leadership and management - an annual summary report for governors
- an annual summary report for governors
“Hackney Learning Trust have supported us through their SIP programme since 2014. The Leadership and Management Adviser has provided real intellectual stretch and rigor to help shape the strategic plan from conception to execution.”
Dave Lee-Allen, Headteacher, Stowmarket High School, Suffolk