IT within schools can be complex and be a financial challenge for schools. It is vital that you have an IT partner you can trust to deliver IT solutions that are innovative, high quality and at the lowest possible cost.
Our team of highly skilled IT specialists have a wealth of experience working in schools and can provide you with the tailored support you need.
We provide a comprehensive set of support packages to ensure you get the most out of your IT investment, and enhance the teaching and learning in your school.
This Remote Technical Support Package is based on a five day Monday to Friday support service. Schools are fully covered and we will deploy a technician to your school free of charge if the issue cannot be resolved remotely. Our package includes:
- unlimited Service Desk – professional service desk support for incident and service requests (logging and troubleshooting), user account management and monitoring of systems
- includes free engineer call-out, if we cannot resolve the issue remotely.
- technical support for all your IT assets including whiteboards, PCs, Macs, laptops, iPads, 24/7 network and server monitoring, switches, wireless network and printers
- support during an Ofsted inspection
- training for staff – one, two hour tailored session per term with our specialist IT trainer
“Thank you so much for rescuing us at the last minute for the second time in less than a year. The HLT IT team is truly amazing. On behalf of the whole school community - thank you!”
Laura Birkett, Headteacher Whitehall Park Primary School
IT Services Team
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote