Price: £4.40 per payslip
Relax in the knowledge that your staff will be paid accurately, on time and with the minimum of hassle. Our payroll service will take the stress out of payday, leaving you with more time to focus on the daily running of your school.
In outsourcing your payroll to us you are not just handing over to an ordinary supplier – you are tapping into years of specialist educational experience. We know there is a level of complexity to school payroll and pensions that only professional education providers like us have the in depth knowledge to handle.
We have many years’ experience of delivering a quality service in the schools sector and can provide you with a flexible, comprehensive payroll solution. Our payroll processing service will help you meet all your statutory requirements, enable you to quickly respond to staff changes and emergencies, and facilitate the efficient management of staff pension arrangements.
Payroll services include:
- Processing payrolls for each pay period to pay all employees by BACS
- Temporary adjustments to the employee’s gross pay, such as deductions for unpaid absence and overtime payments
- Distributing payslips
- Attaching new starters to the payroll and setting up and maintaining elements such as grade, salary, working hours and pension
- Processing leavers by calculating outstanding salary payments and deductions and distributing P45s
- Processing temporary and permanent amendments, such as personal information, contract terms (changes to grade or working hours) and notifications from HMRC (tax code changes)
- Setting up and maintaining elements affecting employee pay, such as court orders, tax credits and student loans
- Implementing pay awards, including arrears calculation
- Applying salary increments
- Calculating and making emergency payments
- Calculating overpayments, issuing debt letters and agreeing the deduction process with employee and school
- Recording unpaid absence and calculating deductions if applicable
- Dealing with local government and teachers’ pension enquiries
- Notifying teachers’ pension and local government of new starters, leavers or changes
- Making pension scheme and AVC deductions as requested
- Calculating and making payments to third parties, including HMRC, teachers’ and local government pensions, as well as other third parties for council tax, child support and so on
Statutory services include:
- Calculating and making deductions for PAYE, income tax and national insurance
- Making deductions for student loans
- Issuing and processing documentation to meet HMRC requirements
- Integrating the payment of occupational, statutory sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay under the occupational scheme entitlements
- Performing and preparing end-of-year routines and returns such as Teachers’ Annual Service Return, Local Government Contributions Report, P60s, Auto Enrolment and RTI submissions
What our customers think
“The team is efficient, effective and supportive in all payroll enquiries. I would recommend their services to all schools in Hackney and the neighbouring boroughs”
Alia Choudhry, Federation School, Business Manager, New Wave Federation
Why you should choose us
Choosing us as your payroll provider means that you can always rely on our dedicated team to go the extra mile to deliver proactive and efficient solutions.
If you want the reassurance that your payroll is in experienced and safe hands, then our service is the ideal choice.
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote