We have a respected record of success in helping schools to improve and achieve outstanding results. Our work in transforming education has gained national recognition.
We offer experienced Leadership and Management Advisers at primary and secondary levels, all of whom have either worked as Headteachers or senior leaders in good or outstanding schools. They can deliver first class advice, support, training and evidence informed challenge.
Our team has proven experience in designing tailored, flexible approaches to meet individual school needs in different contexts and circumstances. This is because our Leadership and Management Advisers base their work on best practice and priority is given to relationships, purposes and impact.
Our Leadership and Management Advisers are up to date with current developments. Each has expert knowledge about the Ofsted evaluation schedule, accountability arrangements, and crucially, practical understanding about how schools can improve.
Day rate of £697 per day
We provide a wide range of support including help to identify priorities, data evaluation, pre-Ofsted support, leadership development and succession planning. We can also offer bespoke support to strengthen leadership and governance. Our leadership and management support includes:
- detailed evaluative feedback to help improve your Ofsted category and overall quality of education
- clear identification of issues and the strategies to bring sustainable improvements
- effective monitoring, accountability and scrutiny
- external validation of your self-evaluation
- training for key members of staff to improve their effectiveness.