Revised for 2020-21: Due to the challenges that school leaders are experiencing during the 2020-21 academic year, the headteacher performance management process may need to be adapted.
Our experienced Leadership and Management Advisers are aware of these challenges and how to navigate them. They will guide governors through the performance management process. The service includes an assessment of pupil progress, a summary of performance and negotiating of new objectives.
The services provided include:
- Guiding and advising the governors through the process
- Producing a summary of performance against current objectives
- Analysing and interpreting pupil level assessment data (where appropriate)
- Using assessment tools to check attainment levels, measure progress and identify next steps
- Drafting negotiated agreed objectives with measurable success criteria
Why you should choose us
Hackney Education has been recognised nationally and internationally for its achievements in improving education and currently works with over 400 schools to provide school improvement support and other services.
Our expert team of leadership and management advisers are fully trained and quality assured and have an enviable track record of success in helping schools improve.
Using our service will empower you to create a leadership strategy for your school that really delivers results.