Hackney Learning Trust has teamed up with online experts eSchools to bring you Hackney eSchools: a combined package of school website; learning platform and great communication tools to help engage with the whole school community.
Hackney eSchools offers:
- Standard or custom school website design package providing intuitive drag-and-drop content management, integration with the full-featured learning platform, and easy access to your preferred social media channels
- Unified communication tools, such as: text messages; email broadcasting; a free mobile app for parents and carers; email versions of letters home and a handy news broadcasting feature
- Parents and carers can securely view their children’s MIS pupil data via the parent centre - and the unique mobile app - including attendance, achievements, and school calendar, and stay updated with class projects
- Dedicated email and telephone support for school staff
- Access to the eSchools community and knowledge base
Specifically, Hackney eSchools includes:
- School website
A standard school website is provided as part of the Hackney eSchools package, and integrates seamlessly with the learning platform. The website will be designed to match the look and feel of the school and utilise your existing website address. Bespoke website development is also available for schools with more complex requirements.
- Parental engagement and the Hackney eSchools mobile app
Parents and carers can securely view pupil data held on their children in school through the dedicated parent centre and mobile app. This feature offers all the usual read-only MIS data options, and a secure platform for online consent forms and online payments.
- Learning platform
The Hackney eSchools learning platform (VLE) is packed full of features, yet intuitive and easy to use and navigate. The platform integrates seamlessly with schools’ MIS, providing automated user account and class creation, start and end-of-year processes, and daily pupil data updates.
- Governor portal
A dedicated Governor space provides new opportunities for secure online discussion, file sharing, group calendars and tailored full and sub-committee spaces.
Hackney eSchools is a complete solution. No need for multiple suppliers or multiple passwords, and schools can take advantage of a dedicated single point of contact for all their electronic communications needs.
Available to Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Waltham Forest and Haringey schools
Some of the schools currently using Hackney eSchools
- Hackney Forest School
- Jubilee Primary School
- Nightingale Primary School
- Harrington Hill Primary School
- St John of Jerusalem Church of England Primary School
- Our Lady and St Joseph Primary School
- Comet Nursery School and Children's Centre
- Stormont House School
- St Paul's with St Michael's CE Primary School
- De Beauvoir Primary School
“Hackney eSchools makes it easy. It’s so simple to arrange and upload content; it’s a breath of fresh air. The customer service is outstanding and we would recommend them for users at any level.”
Kate Apostolov, Assistant Headteacher, Jubilee School.
“Fantastic, so easy to use.”
Carol Weston, Business Manager, Stormont House School
“Our new Hackney eSchools website is leagues ahead of our old one and super easy to update”
School Governor, St John of Jerusalem Church of England Primary School
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote