Our team of skilled coaching staff will meet with a member of your staff on a one-to-one confidential basis to work on a range of work related issues aimed at improving performance at work. The coaching relationship gives the individual time and space to think through issues.
We will work with staff on a one-to-one confidential basis on a range of work related issues in order to improve performance. The coaching approach gives the individual time and space to think through issues. Our free introductory session will explain the process in order for you to make a decision on whether to proceed. Some of the areas we can support with include:
- facing a new role, transition to management
- improving performance and setting goals
- interview techniques and time management
- identifying and developing talent
- interpersonal and relationship skills
- development of a more strategic perspective
- management of conflict situations
- positive thinking and decision making
Our coaching package consists of five one-hour sessions and one wrap up session.
All sessions will take place at your school. Other venues and catering will incur additional costs. We may charge travel expenses for training outside London.
“The Leadership Team Coaching Programme has transformed the way our middle leaders think about their role. They now know their individual strengths and areas for development.”
Kate Roberts, Assistant Headteacher, Millfields Community School