We offer a range of all-inclusive HR support packages providing personalised support when you need it and will help to build capacity in your school to develop better HR procedures. You will have a designated HR Business Partner and Adviser to work collaboratively with your school. They will maintain regular contact and visit your school at least termly
- HR telephone support for advice, support and legal guidance
- support with of all types of case work and negotiation of settlements and agreements
- advice on employee relations, organisational change, contracts, pay, conditions
- employment checks such as DBS and migrant workers’ rights
- safeguarding advice
- checking single central records and reviewing personnel files once a year
- pre-Ofsted, short notice audits
- vacancy placements on HLT website
- free annual training session.
Our packages are based on an expected maximum allocation of time based on the size of your school. This includes all time working on issues related to your school, including meetings, telephone calls, emails, visits to your school and preparatory work. If the maximum allocated time is exceeded, any additional support will be charged at £425 per day. We will work with you during the year to ensure suitable use of the time.
“The team provide quality advice and support on all human resources matters. They are responsive, professional and hands on. They ensure peace of mind when dealing with complicated HR issues.”
Lorraine Groom, Business Manager, Lauriston Primary School
“I have used the HLT human resources service many times and have been supported with consistently high quality help. The team is professional, informative and always respond in a timely fashion. An excellent traded service offering.”
Norma Hewin, Headteacher Jubilee Primary School