Our all-inclusive HR support package provides personalised support when you need it and helps to build capacity.
- a designated HR adviser
- expert employment law advice regarding employee relations matters (e.g. grievance, disciplinary, organisational change). Also available as bespoke support
- HR telephone support for advice and legal guidance
- support with all types of case work, settlements and employee relations
- annual check of single central records and a sample of files
- vacancy placements on the Hackney Education website for schools within Hackney
- one free annual training session for schools within Hackney
Our packages are based on an expected maximum allocation of time based on the size of your school. This includes all time working on issues related to your school, including meetings, telephone calls, emails, visits to your school and preparatory work. If the maximum allocated time is exceeded, any additional support will be charged at £445 per day. We will work with you during the year to ensure suitable use of the time.
“The team provide quality advice and support on all human resources matters. They are responsive, professional and hands on. They ensure peace of mind when dealing with complicated HR issues.”
Lorraine Groom, Business Manager, Lauriston Primary School
“We’ve used the HR service for many years and the team have always delivered a great service with excellent communication and speedy responses. Invaluable service and resource, we cannot recommend highly enough”
Marsha Mollineau, School Business Manager, Baden Powell School, Hackney