To support the increasing demand for strong and confident governance, we offer expert and bespoke support to assess, review and help governing boards improve their function and accountability for school improvement, focusing on:
- Educational performance – pupil achievement, teaching methods, behaviour and wellbeing, SEND
- Operational performance – school systems and strategic development, performance management
- Financial performance – effective budget management and accountability, risk management.
- Governance Review – using a robust framework designed by us to assess the effectiveness and impact of governance. We provide an objective view, identify potential weaknesses and recommend actions that will further strengthen the capacity of the governing board
- Formal consultation – a package for schools wishing to consult on e.g. change of school character/school partnership/ federation, academisation and forming/joining a Multi Academy Trust. We support the creation of consultation documents, surveys of stakeholder opinions and produce a final report to enable governing boards to make informed decisions
- Bespoke Packages – co-designed between Hackney Education experts and governors/leaders to meet specific needs of the school.
“We’ve been very impressed by the professional service, support and clerking offered by Governor Services at [Hackney Education].”
Tim Wilson, Headteacher, Sir John Cass Primary School, City of London
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote