Over the last five years Hackney has seen a rapid improvement in Early Years provision. There have been significant increases in outcomes, as measured by the end of Foundation Stage profile, which now see Hackney performing well above national averages.
The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) team, that helped to deliver these developments, comprises a range of experienced professionals with expertise in achieving better outcomes, using data analysis to enhance quality, improving early literacy and social and emotional wellbeing, working with parents and ensuring effective transitions.
A typical day rate is £485-£570
Our intensive in-school support and bespoke training helps leaders to implement the principles of good practice in the management of staff, undertake effective data analysis, establish effective EYFS evaluation processes and deliver successful action plans. Specific areas of support include:
- designing effective systems for planning, monitoring, delivering and evaluating the EYFS with reference to attainment data
- ensuring an effective and meaningful partnership with parents through home visits, parent workshops and ongoing sharing of information
- using audit tools to create action plans that improve learning environments so that all aspects of a school’s provision are outstanding
- developing an observation led assessment system to ensure a sound understanding of children’s learning that feeds into effective planning
- developing an approach to collecting, summarising and analysing data, and using it to plan effectively, while enabling transition between phases
- planning literacy teaching using an effective phonics programme in partnership with parents
"68.9% of pupils achieved a Good Level of Development in Hackney in 2016, up by 12.6% from 2013."
DfE, Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP) results, SFR50/2016, November 2016
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote