Price: £890 plus VAT
Challenging disproportionality - promoting cultural competency
One-day in situ training. This will be bespoke to context and can be focused onto different audiences: SL, SLT, GB, MLT or TAs.
The day will support the delivery of an explicit approach to Cultural Competency and associated key equality concepts.
The programme will focus on:
- Unconscious bias and cultural bias
- Racial identity development theory
- Post traumatic slave syndrome
- Cultural competency and inclusive leadership
You can purchase the above with the following options to the programme:
- Initial one-day training as above plus half-day follow-up session to support with planning - applying the main learning points from the training
Price: £1,200 plus VAT
- one day, one year later, to impact evaluate progress
Price: £1,800 plus VAT
- All of the above plus a written report produced in a format co-designed with the school.
Price: £1,890 plus VAT.
Leadership and Management
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote