Price: 20p per pupil for primary schools and 21p per pupil for secondary schools
Our science packages provide new and experienced science teachers and leaders with a range of support to boost professional expertise, inspire the teaching of science with confidence and develop networks for on-going peer support.
Benefits to schools:
- Improved science teaching and greater pupil engagement
- Practical support for NQTs, practitioners requiring a refresher, experienced leaders and structured coaching on the basics of science teaching
- More experienced and confident staff which will impact directly on science results and retention of staff
Available to all non-maintained schools in Hackney and schools outside of Hackney
- 20p per pupil for primary schools
- 21p per pupil for secondary schools
Schools purchasing membership through Hackney Education will receive a 22% discount on subscriptions than if purchased independently.
CLEAPSS membership covers:
- health and safety including model risk assessments
- chemicals, living organisms, equipment
- sources of resources
- laboratory design, facilities and fittings
- technicians and their jobs
- D&T facilities and fittings
CLEAPSS provides useful advice on best practice and statutory guidance for the provision of safe Science and Technology lessons. It can be used by Teachers, Head Teachers, technicians, architects, school governors and health and safety advisers.
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote