Microsoft Teams is a popular application for remote working and forms part of the Office 365 suite of products. You can easily collaborate using the chat, audio and video conferencing features. It is a private, secure and compliant platform in which to work.
The quick sheets below cover the essential guidance you need for operating Microsoft Teams. More quick sheets will follow. For further help and guidance please email email@example.com
- Getting started with Teams - this document helps you get started with Teams from a web browser and explains how to log in
- Managing users in a Team Channel - this document provides an overview of how to manage colleagues. If you need to add or remove users you need to work with the manage channel option
- Using chat and making video/audio conference calls - this documents shows you how to begin a chat session, how to start using the conferencing features and how to invite internal staff and guest users
- What to do with a guest invite - if you have invited a guest user, share this document with them to help them sign in or join as a guest user
- Scheduling an online meeting - this document shows you how to schedule future events with both internal and external colleagues