IT within schools can be complex and be a financial challenge for schools. It is vital that you have an IT partner you can trust to deliver IT solutions that are innovative, high quality and at the lowest possible cost.
Our team of highly skilled IT specialists have a wealth of experience working in schools and can provide you with the tailored support you need.
We provide a comprehensive set of support packages to ensure you get the most out of your IT investment, and enhance the teaching and learning in your school.
This On Site Technical Support Package can be tailored to your needs – starting from a half day per month to 5 full days a week. This package includes:
- On site technician at your school on a scheduled day(s) of your choice*
- unlimited Service Desk – professional service desk support for incident and service requests (logging and troubleshooting), user account management and system monitoring
- technical support for all of your IT assets including whiteboards, PCs, Macs, laptops, iPads, 24/7 network and server monitoring, switches, wireless networks and printers
- support during an Ofsted inspection
- training for staff – one, two hour tailored session per term with our specialist IT trainer (See IT Professional Services for more details)
*Visits outside of the scheduled visit are subject to additional charge at the supported schools rate – all charges will be agreed before an engineer is dispatched.
“Thank you so much for rescuing us at the last minute for the second time in less than a year. The HLT IT team is truly amazing. On behalf of the whole school community - thank you!”
Laura Birkett, Headteacher Whitehall Park Primary School
IT Services Team
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote