Comprehensive Secondary CPD package: £3,950
Governance CPD package: £515
Inclusion Mini CPD package: £750
Subject Network Forums Mini CPD Package: £1,750
Day rate: £230
Half day: £148
Twilight sessions: £90
Breakfast briefings: £45
Above prices exclude VAT. Available for all schools in or outside of Hackney.
There’s something for everyone in our extensive continuous professional development training offer for secondary schools and post 16 settings.
Our specialist courses will ensure your teachers, support staff and governors have access to the latest developments and innovations in teaching practice and school management.
With a focus on enhancing aspects of quality first teaching (QFT) and ensuring that the educational and wellbeing needs of all students are met, we will help you stay ahead of the game.
You can choose to access our CPD courses in a way that suits your school. All of our courses can be booked individually. However, if you are looking for a good deal, our CPD packages offer huge savings for schools.
To give you flexibility, we have three purchasing options:
- Annual package - offers great value for money and allows staff to attend as many eligible courses as they like throughout the year
- Mini package - subject focused packages give staff access to specific courses, such as network forums, inclusion and governance
- Pay as you go - book individual courses of your choice
We offer training and forums in the following areas:
- Subject network forums including art and design, English, geography, history, mathematics, MFL, music and religious education
- Leadership and management development
- Ofsted preparation
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and inclusion
- Safeguarding and child protection
- Health and safety
- Governance including wellbeing, inequalities and performance management
We are also excited to announce that some well-regarded educationalists have designed bespoke programmes for us - Kate Jones (retrieval practice), Marc Rowland (addressing educational disadvantage) and Sonia Gill (breaking the glass ceiling of 'Good'). These are free as part of the package or can be booked individually.
What our customers think
“I found the whole experience invigorating and spent the evening unable to sleep properly as my head was buzzing with ideas of how to include elements of what we experienced into my own practice.”
Rachael Goodwin, Head of Drama at Attleborough Academy, Norfolk - participant on ‘Immersive Practices in Teaching’ CPD training
Why you should choose us
High quality training has been a key driver in transforming performance in Hackney schools. Using best practice from local and national initiatives, we draw on our outstanding record of achievement to support the growth of schools, teachers and leaders.
If you’d like to tap into our knowledge, book a course or buy a package today.
Buy CPD Package
Our annual and mini CPD packages provide fantastic value for money.
Book individual courses
All of our courses can be booked separately, on a pay as you go basis.