Our skilled project management and consultancy team is highly respected in IT solutions for the education sector and has many years' experience delivering IT solutions in schools.
All our project managers are PRINCE2 practitioners. They can help develop an ICT strategy that incorporates new technologies to enhance teaching and learning.
They will work with you to ensure the delivery of IT projects are planned effectively and executed professionally, offering the best solutions to meet a variety of needs and budgets.
Through trusted relationships, we will work with you to create a strategy and vision for your school ensuring there is a constant focus on the long term future, supporting you through the ever evolving landscape of new and emerging technologies. We will manage the risks, issues and communication with stakeholders and suppliers on your behalf and aim to minimise the disruption to your school timetable and environment.
Our portfolio of successful projects includes:
- server installations (hosted and on-site), cabling and fibre connectivity, LAN/WLAN hardware installations, and telephony solutions
- classroom environments, interactive panels, teaching and student devices such as desktops, laptops, Chromebooks, iPads and tablets
- design and deployment of PC and Apple Mac suites
- migration projects to Office 365 and Google’s G Suite for Education, including Google Classroom set-up
- audio visual solutions for classrooms and assembly halls, interactive sign in systems and digital signage
“Working in partnership with the project management service has transformed the IT provision in the school, their advice and support has been invaluable.”
Liz Gillen, Business Manager, Shoreditch Park Primary School
IT Services Team
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote