Prepare your governors so they are ready to face the complex challenges of running a school. Our professional training sessions will give them the skills and confidence they need to do the job well.
By attending our expert led training, your governors will be able to deliver stronger governance of educational, organisational and financial performance and develop innovative solutions to common challenges.
You can purchase any of our governor training sessions individually. We also have a training package that offers a cost effective bulk purchasing option.
Choose from a programme of courses on themes such as:
- introduction to stronger governance and effective board administration
- strengthening governance through effective accountability and management of risks
- governance of pupil progress, achievement and underachievement
- governance of learning and achievement in the context of equality and SEND
- financial health check and management of budget reductions
- contextualised support for governors involvement with exclusion or complaint panel hearings
What our customers think
“We have found the quality of training for Governors to be excellent. It has been thought provoking but above all practical and has helped the development of our Governing Body immensely.”
Rob Miller, Chair of Governors
“The training available from HLT is an invaluable way for us to ensure that all governors are well equipped for their role.”
Cath Deane, Chair of Governors, Federation of Orchard and Southwold
Why you should choose us
Our highly respected and experienced governance services team supports many governing boards across London. The team’s deep understanding of how the governance of schools works informs our extensive range of governor training.
Don’t wait - book your governors onto a course now.