Our advice service will enable governing boards to focus on complying with their statutory duties in setting strategic direction, creating robust accountability and ensuring financial probity. As part of this advice service we offer:
- an advice line for matters of statutory governance in all types of schools – (available 9am to 5pm term time working days (with limited additional support out of term time)
- a termly briefing with Chairs of Governors and school leaders
- half termly Leadership Updates on key educational matters and DfE and Ofsted expectations
- access to best practice exemplars including policies on subjects including the administration of governance, financial regulations, school improvement, education services and HR matters
- membership of the National Governors Association.
*Please note Clerking must be purchased together with the Governance advice and support package
The advice helpline is available Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm term time (with limited additional support out of term time)