The Hackney Learning Trust online DBS system and our dedicated DBS professionals help employers to make safer recruitment decisions. We have extensive experience of the DBS process and have operated as a registered Umbrella Body with the DBS since the introduction of CRB checks in 2002, processing Disclosure applications for schools, Hackney Learning Trust and other organisations for whom we act as their Umbrella Body.
We are not an anonymous IT company and understand your needs because we are in the same business.
As an Umbrella Body we are able to offer you the opportunity to use our fast, friendly and efficient service to process your DBS applications for all your new staff and renewals. With our DBS-approved system this can all be done seamlessly online following our simple three-step process – Set up, Apply, Verify.
We offer three Disclosure and Barring Service checks:
- Standard - Cost: £36 +VAT per check including free advice on your DBS application outcomes
- Enhanced - Cost: £54 +VAT per check including free advice on your DBS application outcomes
- Volunteers - Cost: £10 +VAT per check including free advice on your DBS application outcomes
Prices are dependent on the type and quantity of checks required.
- A speedier end-to-end DBS process resulting in quicker, safer recruitment decisions
- No paper application forms to complete, and our online form is automatically validated, meaning errors and returned forms are a thing of the past
- Automated tracking of the process and e-mail reminders at each stage
- Online notification direct from the DBS when the check is completed
- No more paper, postage or frustration
- Access anywhere by PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Our system sends the completed forms electronically direct to the DBS. There is no need for your organisation to have the additional staff, training and systems associated with operating as a Registered Body
- Free HR advice on your application outcomes
Our experts provide a DBS checking service which includes overseas DBS or equivalent checks, a quarterly report on staff due for a DBS renewal and advice on any aspect of the DBS process. This service can be purchased directly for the cost of the DBS plus an administration fee for each check. Contact us for more information
"The new online DBS system is great, I wish we had had it years ago. From an administrative point of view it is easy to use, the chase up reminders are automatic and the checks come back very quickly. I would highly recommend it."
Karin Farrelly, William Patten Primary School
Human Resources Team
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote