Typical day rate is £697
We have a track record of success in helping schools achieve outstanding results and can offer Leadership and Management Advisers at both primary and secondary levels, all of whom have been former Headteachers or senior leaders in good or outstanding schools. We offer a bespoke approach tailored to each school with high quality support and challenge based on evidence and best practice.
Benefits to schools:
- help with school improvement priorities and the support required for the year ahead
- support with your school’s self-evaluation cycle
- INSET/ongoing consultancy and intervention from a Leadership and Management Adviser for schools that want to improve or maintain their Ofsted category
We offer a range of advice and consultancy on leadership and management to develop capability provided by our Early Years, Primary, Secondary and 14-19 specialists, including coaching and supporting, capacity building and succession planning.
We also offer Bespoke Cultural Competency CPD Training - Challenging disproportionality - promoting cultural competency
One-day in situ training, bespoke to context of serving leaders, whole or part of a staff team such as SLT, GB, MLT or TAs to support the delivery of an explicit approach to Cultural Competency and associated key equality concepts. The programme will focus on:
- Unconscious bias and cultural bias
- Racial identity development theory
- Post traumatic slave syndrome
- Cultural competency and inclusive leadership
Price: £890 plus VAT
Additional options to impact evaluate progress, co-designing the process with school leaders
- Initial one-day training as above plus half-day follow-up session to support with planning - applying the main learning points from the training
Price: £1,200 plus VAT
- Initial one-day training as above plus a day, one year later, to impact evaluate progress
Price: £1,800 plus VAT
- Initial one-day training as above plus a written report produced in a format co-designed with the school.
Price: £1,890 plus VAT.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
“Our schools partnership has worked closely with the Hackney School Improvement team over a number of years. We have found their expertise invaluable in ensuring that all three of our partner schools have undertaken very successful Ofsted inspections and achieved outcomes well above national averages.”
Stephen Hall, Executive Headteacher, Viridis Schools Federation
Leadership and Management
Price on application
This product will be delivered bespoke to your requirements. Please request a quote